Friday, September 30, 2011

One way that I can make the world a nicer place is by........ Well I thought about giving people candy but when I discussed it with Maria we came to the conclusion that my plan WILL back fire, considering the fact that EVERYBODY IS PARANOID they might think my candy is filled with drugs. So that was a wasted thought now I'm thinking that maybe it would be a good idea to help people with their groceries and WAIT what if they think that I'll take their groceries and run off with them. Its a shame how hard it is to do nice things for people as an act of INNOCENT kindness. I blame it on Santa Claus he is so judgmental! Yes that is a good idea its all his fault people have their own mental naughty and nice list. I think someone should protest. Yes I'm serious.

Okay so the only way I can be nice to people without getting harassed is to SMILE!!!! Yes a nice creepy smile that scares kids and worries parents but can be easily accepted because no one wants to tell you how ridiculous you look! Now that I have come up with a surefire way to touch the hearts of others with my nice gesture of kindness I shall spread more joy to the world than Santa Claus ever has.
Until next time,
Kimana smiles alot king

1 comment:

  1. Hahahah I love this blog it is so true and it is super awesome!!

    ReplyDelete