Wednesday, January 18, 2012

City Lights Make The Water Bright

This photo caught my attention because of the lights coming from the water. I love waterfalls; they are gorgeous! The purple and blue lights shining over made it even better. At the bottom of the falls is like foam or fog the look like puffy clouds, I found that interesting. I also chose it because of the city above the water instead of stars the city has many different lights that act as stars in my mind. The city lights reflecting in to the water adds an effect as if there is another place underneath the water. Maybe there is...

Photo by catecuerden

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This photo is stunning. I went here for the first time two summers ago, and was literally a jaw-dropping experience.

      Delete
  2. I love waterfalls. Its a gorgeous place. I really appreciate your post.



    Nissan 240sx

    ReplyDelete