Monday, January 16, 2012

Most Beautiful Man In The World













I LOVE TREY SONGZ!!!!!

Photo by: pryncess_brea

I chose this photo because Trey Songz is my future husband :)
And in all seriousness I LOVE HIM. Honestly if Trey Songz came up to me and was like 'Kimana I have been thinking about you in my dreams in hopes of one day finally meeting you and doing this... (gets down on one knee in traditional proposal position) Will you, oh so beautiful Kimana (middle and last name), do me the honor of being my wife?" Then instead of fainting I would quickly scream yes and then grab him and marry him before anyone else catches his eye. Thats why I chose this photo because this is my dream husband!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. WOW that sounds amazing. I hope it works out and ,dont forget my invitation for the wedding!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you have this planned out. It's good to be prepared.

    ReplyDelete