Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Ok so Black Friday was ridiculous! The stores probably lost more customers then the amount stupid enough to stand in line. The only reason me and my mom went out that morining was because I wanted to see some old ladies get in a fight...That's how terrible it is. Sadly there were none but we couldnt even get through the praking lot because Best Buy's line went outside the store and around another one. This is EXTREMELY dangerous but its hilarious to me that so many people are willing to risk there lives standing in front of a group of X-Box hungry individuals who brought their whole family with them just to jump in whenever one of them gets in a fight.

On the news some lady had a miscarriage at walmart because she was trampled to death and on the same day in the same place someone died becuase they were literally trampled to death. Before me and my mom even went we watched a video of some lady cussing out a Toys-R-Us employee who was surprisingly very calm. I could go on and on about how hilarious Black Friday is but i'll just leave you with this.... IF YOU WANT TO SEE TRUE COMEDY SHOP AT WALMART ON BLACK FRIDAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment