Wednesday, November 30, 2011

CRAZY BLACK FRIDAY"!!!

So we are talking about black Friday a crazy day. That day of black Friday I stayed home eating chocolate, but I saw some crazy people waiting in line all night for the sales. I thought it was insane how people just stayed there in the cold waiting in big lines. The lines we so big I saw in the news all the people outside the stores one camera wouldn't even fit the line of people that were there. I also saw how the people were when they went inside the stores running like wild animals, they didn't care about anything. In the news there was how people where pushing other people out the way just to get in it was crazy. Also, I read that people went crazy and where going on top of people just to get one thing. I just think this was crazy.  

1 comment: