Wednesday, October 12, 2011




My question was "Do they have dance programs in college?". After researching and reading for forever I found my answer... They do! I plan on studying law or medicine for my major then I think to myself "what else could i do besides that?" well do what i naturally do, dance. So I looked up Top 50 colleges in the US and Harvard University was listed #1, I did my research on it and seemed to like it, then i checked out the dance classes which included: Ballet, Tap, Jazz, Hip Hop, Modern, Broadway Dance, West African etc. Then I got realistic I'm not going to travel all the way to the other side of the states to go to college(maybe). So I looked other colleges within reach(Stanford being my favorite). Their dance programs are pretty much the same. So that made me happy. I can work on my studies and have fun too.

No comments:

Post a Comment