Thursday, October 27, 2011

Technology

So I've been thinking about a new cellphone to get. But what cellphone i thought to myself until i heard about the new iPhone 4s pretty cool huh?. This cellphone comes with alot of pretty cool stuff. For example Siri, the new program that has been installed into it, can give you anything, give you a bunch of information, pictures, and even directions about anything you ask it. It also comes with a dual-core A5 chip which is also included in the iPad 2. But the only bad side to this amazing device is that it costs (depending on the GB) $599, $699, $649, $749.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I would want an Iphone!
    first they are VERY expensive. And second it very complicated and I think I would get confused on how to work it! Haha but i'm sure it's a great phone to have!

    ReplyDelete