Thursday, March 29, 2012

THE PERFECT FUTER HUSBAND ;) '!!!!!!

Well the perfect future  husband has to be a nice good looking guy. To me a perfect husband has to have a nice body, nice lips, he has to be nice and of course good looking. My perfect future husband has to love me and only have eyes for me he has to be able to keep a good relationship going. Also my future husband has to be funny and get along with people and not be one of those SUPER jealous guys, like he could be jealous ( because I like that ) but not to  jealous or to protective.

 My future husband has to be a strong guy so I could feel safe with him and so he could beat up any other guy that tries treating me bad. He has to be a husband that won't cheat and is welling to stand up for me. My husband  has to like going to the gym and all that stuff. He also has to be able to show me some affection and be sweet and all that. I would like it if he brought me breakfast in bed and be all nice and show that he loves me. One important thing that my perfect future husband has to do is always wear his wedding ring so girls will back of and he has to dress good.                         

 Most important is that to be my husband you have to be bomb, you have to be like one of those movie stars like William Levy his so bomb. If you DO NOT look like a sexy William Levy or aren't even close to his level please don't  be my future husband don't ask me to marry you because I will straight up say NO WAY BYE HAVE A NICE LIFE HUN. Well that my perfect future husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment