Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Well. . .


Both of my parents both have a Droid. I love how I can go on the internet, play games, and many others things, but I’m disappointed with it. When we first got the phones there were no problems whatsoever. When time passed many problems occurred with this phone.

When they say it’s like a human phone, well they mean it. This thing has a mind of its own! Like I was trying to go on Google and let’s just say I had a horrifying experience, it took me to a whole different site… Yes, that can happen with a lot of phones, but the lag is terrible. If I’m somewhere bored out of my mind I ask if I can play on it. I plug in my earphones and go to Youtube, it takes forever and a year for it to load what I’m looking for. The Droid annoys me to the point I go back to using a computer the old fashioned way to do stuff.

One day there was an emergency, my mom had to contact my dad she went to her contacts then the phone closed out of it. She tried texting him and the keys wouldn’t work, then the phone died at random. This phone goes crazy at weird time times. Also the battery power sucks. Every time I see that phone it’s always on a charger. Even when you delete the apps it still dies fast. What if you’re in an emergency (like we were) and your phone does at random.

The phone looks so cool and can do a million things, but this phone is definitely not my first choice.


Image By: nino63004

1 comment: