Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Dont Forget The Forgotten!

Today my choir and I went to go sing for the elderly people at the retirement home. It was fantastic. The people that get sent there are like forgotten grandparents; could you imagine losing your grandparent!? I know i couldn't. So i thought to myself maybe I could stop worrying about my "problems" and go help old people at retirement centers.

Well I'm making a Christmas promise to myself that I'm going to go help old people! They are less fortunate than we are. I saw that just us going and singing to them made them smile and laugh. I mean if my grandma/grandpa were living at a retirement home I would want to come visit and cheer them up. These are other peoples family and before they pass why should they feel as if they were forgotten?

No comments:

Post a Comment