Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Let it be!

I live my life through those three words LET IT BE. Don't go around changing your appearance just because of what other people say. Saying everyone is perfect is JUST like saying everyone is ugly its not that big of a deal. There are things about me that I don't like, but I don't go around complaining about it let alone making it obvious that something was wrong by reducing, enlarging, or freakishly carving my body parts. You were born like that for A REASON if your creator wanted you to have a doctor put a bunch of needles in your face I think they might have done it a long time ago. What kind of example are you setting for your kids?

Child: Mommy this little boy said that I have dinosaur lips.

Mother: Its OK sweetie we can go see doctor Chan like mommy did and he will fix them for you.

How the conversation should have went!

Child:Mommy this little boy said that I have dinosaur lips.

Mother: Don't listen to that little boy baby I think your lips are perfect and you should too!

Parents should be able to set a GREAT example for their kids and personally if my mom got plastic surgery I would be EXTREMELY disappointed my mom let someone attack her with scalpel just because she felt something was wrong. If you feel like something is wrong with you then you are completely NORMAL and in actuality its all in your head the only thing that could be wrong with you at this point is your self confidence and right now surgery can't fix that. All I am trying to say is: LET IT BE AND TRUST ME EVERYONE IS UGLY :)!!

1 comment: