Thursday, February 9, 2012

Good Morning

Ahem!... Breakfast "the most important meal of the day," personally once I hit the 7th grade eating breakfast made me want to throw up. I'm not really sure why or how it happened but whenever I attempt to eat something in the morning my stomach starts making me feel all uncomfortable. Its like my stomach says I'm not allowed to eat breakfast until 10:00 on the dot anytime before then is just unheard of. There's probably something wrong with me but it sure sucks when Im in the middle of class and I can't do anything about the fact that I'M GRADUALLY DYING OF STARVATION !"
I guess it could be worse but if I could eat breakfast, with out wanting to throw up, I would. So, EAT BREAKFAST OR BE CONSTANTLY ATTACKED BY GIGANTIC DOLPHIN POLAR BEAR BABIES!!

photoby:jeffreyw

No comments:

Post a Comment