Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Wow ... That's All I Can Say


Nicki Minaj's Grammy performance was a cry for help. Its was horrible to watch and even worse to listen to. She left many Catholics offended that night. When she walked in with a fake Pope on her arm, and wearing a huge red cloak. I couldn't believe it !

When I seen her stage performance, I was left thinking "Wow, she needs Jesus!". Starting with an exorcism of her alter ego Roman Zelonski, then singing the chorus of "I Feel Pretty". She sings her song "Romans Holiday"(In a terrible British accent), with dancing monks, a choir, and a fake Pope.

At the end of her performance she is lifted into the air acting as if shes levitating, after her "exorcism" is complete. It left many people disappointed, many religious people outraged. I knew she was crazy but this ! This was a new low.

Photo By: Dimitri N.

2 comments:

  1. The only good performance this year was Nicki Minaj's

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't see this, religiously offensive behavior always gets a quick reaction. In my opinion, going for shock-value by offending those with strong religious views is just a cheap, unimaginative way to get attention. It says that the performer is either lazy, immature, or just short on creativity.

    ReplyDelete