Friday, February 17, 2012

VOODOO DOLLS!!!!!

So everyone I know thinks voodoo dolls are evil, demons, and scary (like my friend Terri). Well I don't think they're any of that I think they're the cutes thing ever. Most people are scared of them (like Terri), but not me I love voodoo dolls I used to own one well I still do. I keep my doll like a teddy bear except at night.

 Voodoo dolls are not "evil demons" like Terri says, they are cute. People think voodoo dolls are part of witch craft but if you ask me that just a bunch of bull. I think witch craft is another word for you are responsible for your own acts and the bad things you do. But don't get me wrong I do believe in all those witch craft things like contact with the devil, crazy mad people, and stuff like that, but I also believe in something bigger called God.

                                            photo by: Elasticcamel     
 So people voodoo dolls aren't evil they're just dolls that look evil to some people because to me they're cute like teddy bears.

No comments:

Post a Comment