Thursday, April 19, 2012

Disturbing things"!!!!! >:/

Something disturbing well I don't know there is a lot of things that are disturbing so I'm going to talk bout that. Something that disturbs me is people bugging you bout one thing after you tell them to leave you alone. Another thing that disturbs me is people that are all up in your face like really no.

I think is so disturbing when people are just to close to you and mostly if is your own gender and your not cool with them. Like some girl was all up in my face talking bout this other girl all I could think is she needs mints, she better get away, and I am going to punch her (to bad she was my far away cousin and she was younger). I feel is really disturbing how some people do that is like I need my space. Is so annoying to me how they just cross my invisible air bubble.

No comments:

Post a Comment