Wednesday, April 11, 2012

I Absolutely Hate Amber Rose.



"Why Kimana hate is such a strong word though!........"
WELL THAT'S WHY I USED IT!!!! I'm not even sure if its just Amber Rose, it might just be the whole concept of people being famous for flaunting their bodies to everyone and dating a "talented" person. Then again Amber Rose's current spouse (although I still love him) is everything BUT talented! This man spends his free time with an ancient artifact, otherwise known as Snoop dogg , making songs about "Living young wild and free!" (See the problem with that?). I could go on and about how terrible this guy is at rapping but I won't, I much rather trash talk his Fiancee instead. Have you seen this Woman's Wikipedia page its has, true fact, a total of FOUR COMPLETE SENTENCES total on it (if you type in Amber Rose's career you'll see). HOW EMBARRASING IS THAT?? I honestly didn't know that until I started typing this.

Anyways I've been seeing her a lot lately, Its usually on those crappy "Smirnoff" commercials. This lady makes me sick. "Look at me I'm on a Smirnoff commercial, marrying Wiz Kahlifa, and crying during interviews about Kanye West (former boyfriend); All while not really having a job. ;) Its okay though because no one can get past my bald head and squeaky voice. You wanna know why? Cause I'm Amber Rose Revah!" Ughhh I could just slap her with baby powder!!!!

This girl's twitter caused the nastiest facial expression I've ever made. I wish I had the chance to meet her so I could tell her how stupid she is. I must admit, I don't even now her and I'm going on this crazy rampage! But if me and her were really close friends I would tell her she is making some teenager really ticked off by not having any talent. Good thing she can take pictures. If I don't get off the computer soon I'm gong to get arrested for Over Dosing on trash talk. See ya guys later! :)
photo by:Beacon Radio

2 comments:

  1. Hope your recover in time for your next trash-talking rant. This is a well-styled post, as usual. Go back and edit a few typos though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kay beans, I think I got it all.

    ReplyDelete