Friday, April 20, 2012

Scapegoating!!:0


People just love to scapegoat even if they don't have to,but they still do it. I admit sometimes I scapegoat but what I hate the most about scapegoating is when people scapegoat on animals (especially dogs) because I am an animal lover and it's wrong to do that. When you scapegoat an animal your not just hurting that animal your hurting God's creatures! and thats just plain wrong.

I also hate when people scapegoat other people(especially if its a stupid reason). For example like when people trip somebody or hit somebody then they like blame the other person. I also hate when people scapegoat babies like really?!? its a baby for crying out load like who does that!

It also bothers me how the Nazi tried to blame the Jews for everything like how they have to much money and how there "taking over the world" like really one Jew can not take over the world and don't think they would try because a lot of Jews are into God. An thats how I feel about scapegoating.

No comments:

Post a Comment