Thursday, April 19, 2012

What to believe in "!!!!

What do I believe in? Well I don't really know what I believe in but I guess I believe in hope. Hope is one thing I could say most people believe in. Hope could be the only thing us humans have beside death. Hope is something that has been alive for centuries. I believe in this thing called Hope, hope is what keeps most people going in life. It doesn't matter if is false hope but somehow it makes people happy and it makes me happy to.

In hard times in life like for example if one of your family members is sick all you can do is hope they get well. So this is why I believe in hope is the thing that keeps us from thinking bad stuff (well that happens to me). Hope is valuable and may go away but it is still in the air. I believe hope is one thing that low key keeps us going in life.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment