Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Marijuana


Ok so there is all this craziness about weed, pot, marijuana whatever you want to call it! People assume that the plant kills you or that you get addicted the first time you smoke it but I did some research and it turns out that EVERYONE WAS WRONG!!! Don't think that just because I'm making a blog post about weed means that I'm some type of pot head......BECAUSE I'M NOT!
I'm only making an innocent blog post for all those uneducated kids that I talk to. SO weed is honestly not bad for you.

These are some of things that don't occur when you smoke weed:
1. You don't suddenly become addicted (its possible to become addicted though)
2. You won't get cancer of the anything; In fact they treat certain cancer patients with marijuana.
3. People are all like "marijuana makes you sick and your throwing your life away." Those people are stupid and if you ask them why they will give you false facts.

So basically marijuana is something people smoke to relive stress or just to have a good time, kind of like how people get drunk(not that that's good or anything). I only brought you guys this post today because I felt that a little edumacation never hurt anyone. And I also wanted to prove a point and that's what I did. :) SEE YA!
Photo by: warrantedarrest

3 comments:

  1. Thank you!!!! I always asked the people that said it causes cancer that if it really gave you cancer, why do doctors give medical weed. I never understand people they say weed is bad for you but its a plant, part of nature. I would believe is bad if it was man made like beer and cigarettes. I do have to say I think out of all drugs weed is the best drug because it doesn't destroy you. Also it isn't addicting by just one hit. I looked it up to I am not a pot head okay people I just search things bye.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha I LOVE YOU!!! And yeah I'm glad that you research stuff its good for the brain! LoL Look at little abril learning stuff I bet your mom's proud!!!

      Delete
  2. They have to put some cocaine in it to make it addicting otherwise the plant itself is not bad or could cause Cancer. They have to put some other things into it to make it all bad.

    ReplyDelete