Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Women Disturb Me !


I have absolutely nothing against women, but just a few minor things. Okay, maybe not minor..... I just have a few things I need to get off my chest. *Clears Throat*....

-Please Stop STARING!
You know if you want to look at someone very carefully, or study them, TAKE A PICTURE! My family and I would be walking around the mall and BOOM, a hundred stares get shot at my mother! I know my mother is a beautiful Caucasian woman, and my father is a handsome African-American man, but that does not give you the right to stare so hard at my mother! If your going to look at least be polite about it, instead of throwing the "stank face". I have nothing against African-American women, but they are the ones who throw the look at her the most! I mean come on have you stopped to think they are actually in love? I'm only being honest.Are women really that horrible? Shoot your attitude somewhere else.

-The Whisper
Oh, how I LOVE the whisper! When a pretty girl walks by....*lean*....*whisper*. They aren't only looking, but saying words too! This especially happens when we go out. We have a mixed family, YES I have two other siblings that are darker, I don't need that pointed out! OH! One day I was at my little brother's school with my dad, I walk out of the office with my dad, ALL EYES WERE STARING AT ME! Then.... The Whisper. Stop It! It really isn't cute and if your jealous of someone keep it to yourself your not only making her stronger, but your making your self look "Un-lady like".

- The Fake Friend
Most girls do this. They will be there for you when your down, but when your doing good they won't be there. This also leads back to jealousy... On that note, if your going to be there for the bad might as-well be there for the good right? This irritates me a lot too, when a girl see that another girl is happy, she stabs 3,000,000 knives in her back! I honestly don't like fake people, but girls are the worst! They do not know how to keep their pretty little lips shut!

If I tell you something don't out my business out there in the open, and that is why I never trusted girls...or people.

-Other Things Girls Do Or Say That Are Disturbing
~Get all fluffy for the guy they like then when they are together, she becomes a complete pig
~Complain about ..... in public
~Blaming their.... for bad attitudes
~Complain in general !
~Make us nice girls look bad by exposing their goodies

I have went through a lot of friend-girls in my short time of living. In my opinion, girls are the most horrible creatures EVER made. Sometimes I wish I can go a day with out whispers, stares, or DRAMA!

P.S. Ladies I'm a lady, YOU CANT GET OFFENDED. I'm doing you a favor (: <3

Photo By: ~byluluka

1 comment:

  1. Well, I don't know if they "can't" get offended-- (you post is titled "Women Disturb Me," after all). That said, this is post is full of voice and rich details. Excellent work.

    ReplyDelete